Multiple search words (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

pjohnson

SILVER Star
Threads
Search question....

How do I string multiple words together to get only result with those word combinations?

Such as carb and rebuild.

Is there a way to do the same kind of search and get the two words in order but not necessarily together?

Such as carb and screw returning "carb top screw" or something like that.

I am not aware of a way to do that using mud. Would be sweet if you could click into the 40 forum and use google commands.

This will search all of mud:
carb "airhorn screw" site:IH8MUD Forum - https://forum.ih8mud.com

Are you needing screw size, length, pitch? Before Online and the big boxes knocked our little Ace out they had a big metric section. Miss that store. Perhaps you have an Ace or True Value. Or are you wanting NOS OEM screws?

Search question....

How do I string multiple words together to get only result with those word combinations?

Such as carb and rebuild.

Is there a way to do the same kind of search and get the two words in order but not necessarily together?

Such as carb and screw returning "carb top screw" or something like that.
I am not aware of a way to do that using mud. Would be sweet if you could click into the 40 forum and use google commands.

This will search all of mud:
carb "airhorn screw" site:IH8MUD Forum - https://forum.ih8mud.com

Are you needing screw size, length, pitch? Before Online and the big boxes knocked our little Ace out they had a big metric section. Miss that store. Perhaps you have an Ace or True Value. Or are you wanting NOS OEM screws?

the @thebigredrocker , i have learned most everything about ADVANCE SEARCH FEATURE to date by simply paying attn. to his regular advice he willingly gives others ......

so thanks my friend !

-------------------------------------------------------------------

@pjohnson are you referring to the top AIR HORN Phillips head screws ?

if so maybe this will help ?

I have PM'd you my 1967 paper parts cataloger hardware charts and carb diagrams for your FJ45 1966 should be DITTO for your refrence and need s

this is My 1967 paper parts cataloger , should be ditto on carb stuff to your 1966 FJ45 :

Last edited:
The following should be supported by the Search system:

• + signifies AND operation
  • | signifies OR operation
  • - negates a single token
  • " wraps a number of tokens to signify a phrase for searching
  • * at the end of a term signifies a prefix query
  • ( and ) signify precedence
  • ~N after a word signifies edit distance (fuzziness)
  • ~N after a phrase signifies slop amount
  • In order to search for any of these special characters, they will need to be escaped with \.

@thebigredrocker @ToyotaMatt
Thanks guys! That helps a lot. I am looking for an alternate source for the carb top cover screws. The dealer wants $2.40 each.

Yay @woody !!👏👏
That's what I was looking for.

@thebigredrocker @ToyotaMatt
Thanks guys! That helps a lot. I am looking for an alternate source for the carb top cover screws. The dealer wants $2.40 each.

Yay @woody !!👏👏
That's what I was looking for.

if you give the correct thread pitch and diameter

and the length too

all in millimeters only

i will see what i have in-stock

qty of each too

i may just have the unicorns your looking for ?

@ToyotaMatt

M5-.8x20mm sems, button head cap screw, machine thread, cross drive (phillips)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom