Mt. Princeton and Mt Antero Saturday 9/9/23 and Tincup pass 9/10.23 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is a quick planned trip to get is some last minute trail running before the snow starts to fall in the high country.

The Saturday plan is meet at the Divide Philips 66 at 7:00. We leave as soon as we account for the crew (7:15). Next meetup is in Johnson village at Gunsmoke at 8:30. We flip a coin for Antero or Princeton first.
So far the participants are Goslow and COS80 in one truck, and myself for Saturday. Goslow can only do Saturday.

I will be camping in the dispersed area somewhere near Nathrop.
Sunday plan is to probably do the Tincup to Hancock passes loop. If you want to do the pass trails, let me know and we can setup a meet somewhere in the St. Elmo area.

If you are interested in going, reply to this email so we can coordinate schedules.

This is a quick planned trip to get is some last minute trail running before the snow starts to fall in the high country.

The Saturday plan is meet at the Divide Philips 66 at 7:00. We leave as soon as we account for the crew (7:15). Next meetup is in Johnson village at Gunsmoke at 8:30. We flip a coin for Antero or Princeton first.
So far the participants are Goslow and COS80 in one truck, and myself for Saturday. Goslow can only do Saturday.

I will be camping in the dispersed area somewhere near Nathrop.
Sunday plan is to probably do the Tincup to Hancock passes loop. If you want to do the pass trails, let me know and we can setup a meet somewhere in the St. Elmo area.

If you are interested in going, reply to this email so we can coordinate schedules.
Count me in

Reactions: SAS
Pics
20230909_092944.jpg

20230909_102834.jpg

20230909_103343.jpg

20230909_103416.jpg

20230909_110453.jpg

On Sunday I drove over Tincup, Cumberland and Hancock passes. Tincup is pretty rocky. Cumberland is an old railroad grade so quite flat. Hancock pass is pretty smoth on the South side with 2 large areas of bare rock to climb. On the North side there are 15 3 ft. tall waterbars to cross plus a large rock garden that will challenge a stock vehicle.
100_0159.JPG
100_0162.JPG
100_0164.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom