Mov(ed) to Eugene, OR...... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No, I have a blue-green LX470. There are a couple nice gray 100's in town, but not built. Actually, mine isn't built up at all yet...lots going to happen this year on the rig. I did see one built 100 (ARB front, unknown rear bumper, lots of goodies) that was from CA at the DMV, so there may be another one in town now. You'll see a built 80 now and then, but even they are rare. However, lots of Tacomas.

Yeah, I'll pm you sometime...would love to swing by and see what you've got brewing. How do you like it out here? When did you actually get out here...was it late summer or fall?

Petr

I'll keep an eye out for it!
I know the two guys with the built white 80s but I haven't seen a built 100 around yet.

We are really enjoying ourselves so far, it's been a great area, had a good summer and went out in the hills hiking most every weekend, same thing up through the fall. Right now I'm tethered to the shop with WagonGear stuff and rebuilding the truck, but that's a good thing to keep busy with while the rain falls. We've been loving the weather though and learning the lay-of-the-land. If we can make things work we would like to stay here for sure.

KR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom