Motor and Trans to a good home (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Will be pulling the 3.slow and trans. out in the next month or so. If anyone wants this let me know? The good is it still runs very well with no oil leaks. The bad is low compression, I tested everything and thats all that is wrong with it. Tranny as I gather is still good. I used to drive it a hour everyday for work and it never failed me. The truck is now in full dismantle and the engine and trans needs a good home. If anyone wants it then let me know.

:beer:

A week to late for me. I just had my trans rblt last week. Damb-it!!!

How much are wanting for both? I might be interested for spares.

Im looking for a decent exaust system for my 62 if you know of any? Thx

$100 will take both. But remember that the engine did have low compression, but it is complete and does run. I'll have this motor out in a month or so to make room for my swap.

A week to late for me. I just had my trans rblt last week. Damb-it!!!

How much are wanting for both? I might be interested for spares.

Im looking for a decent exaust system for my 62 if you know of any? Thx
find a shop to rebuild yours.it not a good idea to go used on exhaust pipe due to rust;) to many s*** will brake

Yea, I know but I just spent 400 for the trans rblt kit, plus 400 for the guy to do it. Id like to be able to drive it but cant with no exaust. I will get one in a month or so. Just impatient.

Would This Transmission fit my 1998 4Runner 3.0/Automatic?
I took some Guys on a Test Drive last Night and Buried my Truck in a Field up to the Bumpers. While Ram Rodding the Hell out of the Truck the Transmission is Slipping in all Forward Gears????? Works in Reverse But wont go Forward??? It is getting in Gear, Something is Just Slipping. I think the Tranny is a Gonnnner.

Thank You

Dax
614-746-4537

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom