More Than Just Cruisers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Cascade Cruisers!

I recently just purchased a 97 FZJ80 and am looking forward to building out the truck do some offroading and overlanding.

Is this group open to more than just Land Cruisers? My best friend and I are getting into overlanding together but he has a Gen5 4Runner and we are looking for a local group to meet up with, hang out with, and learn offroading/overland from. Do you guys limit this group to only Cruisers?

Thanks

Hi @NaiveTurtle ! Cascade Cruisers is open to any Toyota 4x4 with a 2-spd transfer case. We would love to have you and your friend join us for a meet n greet! Our next one is this Thursday (the 15th) at Buster's BBQ in Tigard. The meeting starts at 7pm, but a lot of us try to get there early to BS and eat. I really hope to see you there.

Hi @NaiveTurtle ! Cascade Cruisers is open to any Toyota 4x4 with a 2-spd transfer case. We would love to have you and your friend join us for a meet n greet! Our next one is this Thursday (the 15th) at Buster's BBQ in Tigard. The meeting starts at 7pm, but a lot of us try to get there early to BS and eat. I really hope to see you there.

The 15th of August? As in this Thursday? I will have to check the schedule but I might be able to make it.

Is this a monthly thing?

The 15th of August? As in this Thursday? I will have to check the schedule but I might be able to make it.

Is this a monthly thing?
Yes, this upcoming Thursday, Aug 15th. We have our meets at the same time and place on the third Thursday of every month (except Dec.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom