More Than Just Cruisers?

Hello Cascade Cruisers!

I recently just purchased a 97 FZJ80 and am looking forward to building out the truck do some offroading and overlanding.

Is this group open to more than just Land Cruisers? My best friend and I are getting into overlanding together but he has a Gen5 4Runner and we are looking for a local group to meet up with, hang out with, and learn offroading/overland from. Do you guys limit this group to only Cruisers?

Thanks

CreeperSleeper

Cascade Cruisers

Hi @NaiveTurtle ! Cascade Cruisers is open to any Toyota 4x4 with a 2-spd transfer case. We would love to have you and your friend join us for a meet n greet! Our next one is this Thursday (the 15th) at Buster's BBQ in Tigard. The meeting starts at 7pm, but a lot of us try to get there early to BS and eat. I really hope to see you there.

Hi @NaiveTurtle ! Cascade Cruisers is open to any Toyota 4x4 with a 2-spd transfer case. We would love to have you and your friend join us for a meet n greet! Our next one is this Thursday (the 15th) at Buster's BBQ in Tigard. The meeting starts at 7pm, but a lot of us try to get there early to BS and eat. I really hope to see you there.
The 15th of August? As in this Thursday? I will have to check the schedule but I might be able to make it.

Is this a monthly thing?

Top Bottom