Montrose Trailers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.montrosetrailers.com
Hello, my name is Gary Palinsky. I am the owner of Montrose Trailers, a company specializing in designing high performance custom aluminum trailers. Since 1971, our goal has been, and always will be, to offer a stronger and higher quality unit at a competitive price. Our trailers use top of the line aluminum to produce durable products for our customers.
To learn more about my company, visit our website: Montrose Trailers - Custom Aluminum Trailers. If you’re interested in our trailers, please let us know that you learned about us through this forum and we will install a second side door in your trailer free of charge. This way, regardless of which direction you pull in/out of our trailers, you will have access to your wheels from all four sides.
F1.jpg

F2.jpg

Welcome Gary...

I love your trailers....you guys are obviously very talented....but you should consider a vendor star if you want to advertise your wares here on Mud.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Hi Gary, I came across your trailers in Minnesota a couple/few years ago. I posted a link to your website back then. I've always
been impressed with the quality of your trailers. The dual lift gate is a great idea, and is a fantastic feature. I will try to figure out
why I might need one, but just not yet. J

Hi Gary, I came across your trailers in Minnesota a couple/few years ago. I posted a link to your website back then. I've always
been impressed with the quality of your trailers. The dual lift gate is a great idea, and is a fantastic feature. I will try to figure out

Thanks for your comments. Give us a call and I am sure we can help you in figuring out why you will need one :)

We were at the Carlisle Corvette show and it was a great success. We want to thank everyone for coming out and visiting us. We enjoyed sharing our products and are looking forward to working with you to build you custom trailers. We were also glad to see some of our Montrose customers stop by to tell us how happy they are with their trailers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom