Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3rd saturday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4th saturday

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

At a wedding in Branson, so I'll miss this time around.

Have fun.

Echoing what @BILT4ME said just a few hours ago. If your spouse or children are interested in joining, they're certainly more than welcome to join too - although, it's not always common for spouse/children to join the monthly get togethers. The wheeling events (October 1st-3rd is our next one) are typically where the family comes out to play.

Informal event, great group to hang out with and come/go as you please. Since Brewbakers is a bar & grill, feel free to come have a drink or stay for a meal.

May be good to get a quick headcount this month - If you're planning on attending, can you either PM me or reply here if you plan on attending?

Thanks,
Jack
I plan to attend. I’m new to the group. I have a ‘77 mustard yellow hardtop. It’s a rolling restoration- not a show car. Honestly I don’t think I’d want it any other way. See you there.

Usually we park close to each other if possible.

Then we go in and those of us that know each other get the other's attention and you may have to introduce yourself.

We usually hang out a bit out front ahead of time, then a lot afterward.

We look over each other's trucks, talk about how to do something or to help with an issue.

We're usually the loudest group in the place as well as the largest.

There can vary from 5 people to 35 people.

It's very informal, you can dress how you feel, and if you spot someone, introduce yourself as your 'Mud handle so we know who you are.
Looks like I can break free for a while tomorrow and be at Brewbaker’s at 12:30. Look forward to meeting y’all there.

Great little get together this afternoon! @BILT4ME not pictured here.

8056E9F2-3C65-4F92-9E5B-35364D4361CA.jpeg

Hey guys, a few weeks away from an August get together. Thought I’d poll the audience to see how August 28th was shaping up for everybody’s calendar.

Continuing on with the KC rotation, let’s shoot for Lee’s Summit. Lamars donuts has a location right off the highway. Looks like there’s parking there or across the street at the high school.

Lamar’s Donuts
705 SE Melody Ln G, Lee's Summit, MO 64063

@CrowleyFJ40, this one’s for you!

Hey guys, a few weeks away from an August get together. Thought I’d poll the audience to see how August 28th was shaping up for everybody’s calendar.

Continuing on with the KC rotation, let’s shoot for Lee’s Summit. Lamars donuts has a location right off the highway. Looks like there’s parking there or across the street at the high school.

Lamar’s Donuts
705 SE Melody Ln G, Lee's Summit, MO 64063

@CrowleyFJ40, this one’s for you!
Thanks. I’ll plan to be there. What time did you say? I take it morning?

Have fun. I'll miss this one.

Hoping to catch up next month. Currently planning a getaway in New Hampshire this weekend but not getting much help from the local club.😭

I'm new to this forum and TAC and might stop by, have something that day in KC I can combine this with to make it worth the time spend on the road. How long do you usually stick around?

I'm new to this forum and TAC and might stop by, have something that day in KC I can combine this with to make it worth the time spend on the road. How long do you usually stick around?
I’ve only been to one lunch but we looked at everyone else’s rigs, had lunch and then hung around and talked a bit. Maybe 2 hours all in, but I’m sure a breakfast would be shorter.

See everyone in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom