Events/Trails Mojave Trail Novemeber 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Always...more to come as we get closer

I'm planning on making this one. Pending vacation approval.

So, is the plan to camp out around here the first night? 35.056610, -116.289238

I'm practicing my best " I don't know those guy's but look they're driving Land Cruisers too" manta. :grinpimp:
Yeah when BLM pulls up look to the left and you'll see Ralph in the distance already heading over the hills. And he'll deny knowing us clowns! 😂

It's very obvious that you have traveled with me before? :p
Hmmm... Now that I think about it, that was the first trip we ever went on together, but was it also the last?!?! 🤨

That area probably makes the most sense and convenient to those who are skipping to Baker (you'll miss a few notable spots though). Those that head out early Friday will cover ~50miles depending if you start at Camp Cady, and then from the spot above it's about 90 miles to Ft. Mojave plus any side trips.

Like the title says.... will be doing a run from California out to Laughlin via the Mohave Trail. Plan is for those who can leave on Friday morning to do so and get some trail time in that day. Going in near southern edge and driving to the south of Baker so other members can meet us up against the mountain that evening and then early Saturday morning. Make our way east at a decent time Saturday 9th and camp somewhere in between. Stops for sight seeing will be involved. Sunday out a good time and hope to be in the Laughlin area about 4 to 5 on Sunday Evening. Those who want to stay can get hotel rooms and cruise home the next day our turn and burn. Looking for those who would like to make this fun trip.
Can we update the run list with who's in and maybe start some food planning. Zac said he would bring brisket and Ralph is bringing lobster and king crab so what else?
Also, I'm in.

Can we update the run list with who's in and maybe start some food planning. Zac said he would bring brisket and Ralph is bringing lobster and king crab so what else?
Also, I'm in.
Zac did not say such things. This is looking like a big group, and a lot of moving around. I'd vote for everyone planning to be self sufficient or pair up with someone and work it out on the side but def not trying to do group meals.

Ok.

Also, I'm in.
I'm in. I'm just going to eat @RET2 table scraps so I'm covered.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom