Modified sticker thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Harding's Service Center
4995 Middleway Pike
Kearneysville, WV 25430

304-725-1813

I rode up there today, they do inspections by appointment only. The woman looked through the window at my truck and told me I would need fender flares or smaller tires to pass anyway. How did you guys solve the fender flare problem?

This is the fourth time I had to look up this thread to find this phone number. They told me at the end of last year they were out of stickers for 2010. I cant seem to a find time to get down there when they can squeeze me in.

I told the lady my front corner marker lenses are broken but the lights work. She said I would have to bring it in and let the inspector see it to know if it will pss like that.

when i went in July, they were out of stickers, so as i left there was a state cop right across the street, i stopped and ask him who else in the area did modified inspections, he had no idea.

I told the lady my front corner marker lenses are broken but the lights work. She said I would have to bring it in and let the inspector see it to know if it will pss like that.

The guy said he would pass me this year but I wouljd need to have the lenses fixed to pass next year.

Now that I'm legal I want to get out and break some stuff.

This is the fourth time I had to look up this thread to find this phone number. They told me at the end of last year they were out of stickers for 2010. I cant seem to a find time to get down there when they can squeeze me in.

well i have an apointment at 2:00 for inspection!

well after that he picked it apart, exaust leak he then said my muffler is bad, my muffler is not leaking, then the windsheild wiper blades. the last time i was there he looked at all my light, and brakes, fawk my ebrake did not even work, and the one pipe on the duel down pipes was broke were it conected to the exaughst manifold, it was louder then than it was now, the day after i got my sticker the hole exaust broke at that connector! :mad:

well after that he picked it apart, exaust leak he then said my muffler is bad, my muffler is not leaking, then the windsheild wiper blades. the last time i was there he looked at all my light, and brakes, fawk my ebrake did not even work, and the one pipe on the duel down pipes was broke were it conected to the exaughst manifold, it was louder then than it was now, the day after i got my sticker the hole exaust broke at that connector! :mad:

You must have gotten a ddifferent guy than me. One of my corner lights is held on by duct tape and the other is held on by blue painters tape. My truck is covered with dents, I thought as long as there were no sharp edges it was okay.

i do not know, he could have been on the rag today, it just sucks from year to year you never know what you are going to encounter!

Failed my inspection today. Exhaust is broken at the muffler. Didn't help that my alternator is having problems again and I had to rev the engine to get the turnsignals to work at the same time as the headlights.

I'm only two months overdue.

And there is a tan fj60 parked at the exhaust place across from JDs. Never seen it before.

good luck! MAybe we should caravan. I got my exhaust fixexd and just finished swapping the alternator, so I should be ready to pass.

i have an appointment at 9:00, i will be dropping Kody off at the church beside the library at about 8:30 he has some merit badge university.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom