For Sale Modified 2016 Toyota Land Cruiser URJ200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice truck. That’s a great price for that truck in that condition as well. I was in the Bay Area last week for work and premium gasoline was $8 per gallon. May as well call it a Land Cruiser tax, cause that’s brutal out there. It’s <$4 a gallon here in Houston, so this truck should probably be leaving the west coast. 🤑

Asking top dollar $70K for a truck that still has a check engine light / traction control light is the wrong vibe, people are going to question if it’s something bigger than a “quick cheap fix“ than you’re letting on. If it’s only $500, why didn’t it get fixed since you had two years to fix it? (This coming from a guy who had a permanent check engine light on my winter beater civic because it didn’t bother me). Handier people probably won’t care that much, but cuts down on the number of interested buyers. Always appreciate a transparent seller though, so take this as more advice on selling than the actual ease of repair or risk.

You never know; market right now is pretty rough for selling given the new LC / GX release and competitive price point. Modded makes it even harder to sell and recoup. However, still fair amount of transactions ongoing and You never know, maybe this is a perfect match for someone’s dream vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom