Events/Trails Moab Fall Classic 2019: Oct 10th-14th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
-October 10th - 14th
Come join us for the 2019 Moab Fall Classic! This is a Family friendly, unstructured weekend in Moab. If interested come on out! Camp out or get a hotel! Join in on a trail ride or do your own thing! (There might be T-shirts for those who come. I haven't decided yet)

• Camping location (Not mandatory) : Kane Creek campground
  • Trails: Chicken Corners, Arches National Park, maybe Fins'n Things (again, you can do your own thing if you don't like the planned trails)

-
Drive to Moab plan (not mandatory), Thursday 10 October;
Meet Location: Blake's Lotaburger in Farmington, NM
Time: 9:30a - 10a (Please plan accordingly)
Map: Google Maps

Last edited:
HDC has gone to Moab over Columbus Day a few times in the past. It's an excellent time to go. Well, anytime is excellent. Columbus Day is a Most Excellent time!

HDC has gone to Moab over Columbus Day a few times in the past. It's an excellent time to go. Well, anytime is excellent. Columbus Day is a Most Excellent time!

this past October was great! 2nd time up TOTW and the rain added to the entertainment!

New to the group, we live in Grand Junction and would like to join the 2019 Moab Fall Classic. How can I stay in touch to be aware of details?
thanks

I'll keep this page updated

Kane Creek Reservations are open!! This year I made reservations for the Full Service RV Site. 10 sites, I know of 2 that have already been reserved leaving 8 left.. Not mandatory to stay at the RV sites. they just happen to be the closest to the showers. Last year we camped at the Deluxe Tree Tent/RV Site. Just a short drive down the road. Hope to see you out there no matter which campsite you or other accommodations you make!
https://www.kanecreekmoab.com/book-a-room

Malary and I are tentatively planning on this one. We’ll likely burn off some of my Hilton Honors point for this. We’ll have to see how the diapered tyrant adjusts to life in the great outdoors over the summer.

Is anyone planning on some serious mountain biking?

if my buddy Ben and Tyler go they probably will be doing some Mt.biking

Chicken Corner, and Arches Nation park are now on the list! Fins and Things is a possibility, I just don't know if my Dad with 5stents in his heart can handle the stress. I don't need him having a heart attack

- Weather permitting, meet locations and times will stay the same regardless of weather. But trails ride maybe cancelled due to unrideable/unsafe conditions. Again, these are my plans and no one is under any obligation to come, you are free to do as you please.

- Window Decals will be handed out at each meet location prior to trail rides and Outdoor movie night located in the RV area near the bathrooms.*Limited decals (25total), limited one(1) per vehicle. Please be respectful and only take One(1).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday 11 Oct, Chicken Corners Meeting location:
38°32'03.6"N 109°36'01.1"W

Time: 0800
Departure time: 0815 Sharp

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saturday 12 Oct, Arches National Park Meeting location:

Time: 0900
Departing: 0930
*Notes: Entry Fee required at gate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunday 13 Oct, Fins'N Things meeting location;