Moab 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
BBRC is planning a trip back to Moab. Not sure when but more than likely spring. Maybe Cruise Moab, maybe just a random weekend. NOT Easter Jeep Safari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All are welcome. I will warn that all vehicles need to be in top shape BEFORE going out there. I do not want to be working on someones brakes while we are out there because someone thought they would be good enough with a small fluid leak kind of thing.

Post up what time of year and if you are thinking of going.

Gary, you northern guys are welcome as well as our friends from NOVA.

Last edited:
I would like to attend as somebody's navigator & "extra pair of hands". If someone knows he will be attending and will have a shotgun seat, once the dates are agreed upon, please let me know!

Reid "Rambo" Whitlock

Was strongly considering the idea of cruise moab for next year, would love to be part of a convoy on the way out. I think that weekend would make the most sense but am certainly open to whatever you all are thinking as well.

Lots of looks but not many replies. We will discuss this again at our next meeting.

Looks like dates for sping break will be the week of 4.1.19 - 4.5.19 for most of our club members that have kids. not many will be able to make Cruise Moab.

These dates are by no means set in stone, only suggestions. We are still confirming on who can go or if we are goint somewhere else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom