For Sale Misc LC parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What size is the outlet and what kind of shape are rams horn mainfolds in? What part of VA are you in?

I lent the wiring harness to a friend and he is not going to use it, let me make sure and I'll get back to you. And I have a gauge cluster from a '78.

I know that the Fuel pump is sold, but do you have the fitting that attaches to the Fuel Pump output? Should be a brass fitting that attaches to a soft line.

Thanks,

Ryan

Don't think my brother ended up using the fuel pump will check if you want the whole thing, also will see if the fittings are still present.

How many birfs do you have? I am definately interested.
send me an email or PM.
Neal

Neal- sent you the info.

Erich- No oil cooler that I know of but will double check.

Arcame- What year you looking for these will probably be '76-'79 but can check.

I'm looking for something that would fit a '67, though it may be a long shot. If you know of any please tell me. Doing a frame off restoration and need a few parts for the truck.

Nichols
The oil cooler is for my 85 FJ60, but I'm pretty sure that the years you mentioned have the same oil coolers.
Thanks again.
ERICH

Are the bumperettes in pretty good shape,,,not rusted out or dented...?? I am very interested....if you still got em let me know.

oh yea...I forgot to ask...Happen to have any of the following misc stuff for a '79 40...
good running boards and mounts
wiperarms with caps that cover the mounting bolts intact
fuse block cover
set of hood screws
rear red side marker lights
OEM front apron land cruiser emblems
rear emblems
shift knobs with pattern label still on
lower right dash pad
and if you still have the wiring harness....

thanks

tock13- I hit you off line.
Erich- I should have an oil cooler after we swap motors in my bros FJ60, in a week or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom