Mid-South Get Together Anyone? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

West Tennessee Offroad is having a mini overland trip the weekend of April 1st. It's like 100 miles from Corinth to Fayettville. I joined WTO just to go. You guys shoudl all sign up too so we can show all those J**p owners how our "Terrorist Trucks" roll! ;)

Man that sounds like it would be fun! I've got sooo much work to do on my truck and so little time it seems, I wonder if I could even attempt doing that?

Gotcha, I'm just getting started on mine. I drove up to MO to pick her up and trailered her back. I have plans for camping etc...I'm working on getting some tires and a little lift under her right now along with fixing a few rattles and cosmetic stuff, I will most likely just drive it around on the weekends and to work every now and then. Do you wrench on yours or do you know of a good shop in the area?

Hey man, Hot springs ORV is my favorite. Bout 3 hours west. Hawk Pride is about 1 and a half hours east of yall down hwy 62. and Coppinger cove is a bit further but ive always wanted to check it out .

Hey man, Hot springs ORV is my favorite. Bout 3 hours west. Hawk Pride is about 1 and a half hours east of yall down hwy 62. and Coppinger cove is a bit further but ive always wanted to check it out .
I've heard good things about Hot Springs but I've never been..I will definely look up the other two, never heard of them. Thanks

Coppinger cove has like waterfalls and caves you wheel through. It looks seriously BA. Hot springs is my favorite. I'm planning a trip there soon

Keep me posted bud- that would be a trip I'd like to tag along for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom