Mid-South Get Together Anyone? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I do wrench on it, I cut and welding on it to. I do have a mechanic that I lean on from time to time when I don't have the time or desire to mess with it.
What area do you live in?

If you cash me owside stop me

20170128_160812.jpg

If I see you around I'll holler at you! If theres ever anything going on around us let me know or if you wanna grab a beer some time let me know...I have 3 kids and an old lady that keeps me pretty busy but I'm always down for a good beer!

If I see you around I'll holler at you! If theres ever anything going on around us let me know or if you wanna grab a beer some time let me know...I have 3 kids and an old lady that keeps me pretty busy but I'm always down for a good beer!

Same here 3 kids, wife and a couple of businesses keeps me stretched thin.

Alexander at Stateline, is that East of Goodman before Hacks?
What do you do for a living?

Its between hacks and germantown (riverdale)...I work for Swift Transportation, I'm in the intermodal department.

If y'all want to make the trek to E. Memphis, we meet up the 2nd Tuesday of every month. Check out the Facebook page or the meeting thread for more info.

Bluff City Cruisers Club Meetings

:beer:

Viol8r44 did you join Bluffcity Cruisers?
Let's try to meet up and go to the next meeting.

West Tennessee Offroad is having a mini overland trip the weekend of April 1st. It's like 100 miles from Corinth to Fayettville. I joined WTO just to go. You guys shoudl all sign up too so we can show all those J**p owners how our "Terrorist Trucks" roll! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom