Metallic black FJ62 ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just saw this one on ebay - it's a Metallic black FJ62 seems like a good deal.
If it wasn't on the other side of the country or I'ld snap it up...:bounce:

Is this a mud member's rig?

Anyway here is the link:
click me damn it

Last edited:
I don't know where you're at in the PNW, but over in Ballard/Fremont on Leary near the Fred Meyer, there another rig that looks just like this parked at a shop all the time.

I've only seen one other black cruiser. It was a lifted (SOA), 60 series in the North Idaho area.

Was black a color option ? :confused:

I like the price he is asking for it, assuming it is all that he says it is. Too bad I don't like 62's :frown:

I've only seen one other black cruiser. It was a lifted (SOA), 60 series in the North Idaho area.

Was black a color option ? :confused:

No, not in the US. I had a black 62 once that was a very high quality repaint from a local body shop. I never could find a place on it that wasn't black. It had originally been champagne.

Kellogg21 wrote: "It is for sale in the vehicle section I just noticed it."

He also blacked out the grill. :eek:

If someone were to lift it, and black out the chrome mirrors, the cruiser would be killer...

Toad wrote: " I like the price he is asking for it, assuming it is all that he says it is. Too bad I don't like 62's "

....oh fine, hurt my feelings why don't you. :crybaby:

62's rock ! :flipoff2:

That's pretty close to me, but I don't recall ever seeing it around. I would think I would have remembered a black cruiser. It has been posted on the DC clist for a week or two.

Edit: 500 posts! I guess now I'm an addict :rolleyes:

"500 posts! I guess now I'm an addict "

Admitting your addiction is half the battle...:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom