Merch Store! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tony_Farson

Club President, Battle Born Cruisers
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
battleborncruisers.com
Reefmonkey tossed some merchandise into our store on his site. He does the stuff for mud as well as several other clubs. The guy who owns reefmonkey is the marketing director for the TLCA.

Yes this is public and anyone can buy our stuff. We get 10% of all profits too, so I don't mind! More items to come, but wanted to show folks what's available and possible.

The local guy seems to be a little less developed and he might be a good option for us if we want to order in bulk for special events, annual dues, etc. I think reefmonkey will be the better option.

That's awesome, getting the garage banner for sure!
I just ordered a hoodie. He's adding fat boy sizes to the shirts so I can buy one too :clap:

He is going to add die cut stickers without the background too and I am going to work with him to make windshield banners that are pretty fancy for 40s, 80s, and 100s for now... Oh and I guess mini trucks too.

I just ordered a hoodie. He's adding fat boy sizes to the shirts so I can buy one too :clap:

He is going to add die cut stickers without the background too and I am going to work with him to make windshield banners that are pretty fancy for 40s, 80s, and 100s for now... Oh and I guess mini trucks too.

How about some skinny boy sizes? Think - euro cut.

Got my stuff in! Also got the shirt in red but it's already in the laundry.
1612832673215.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom