Parting Out Memphis, TN (2002 LC with 135k) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did you come to a decision on the price from l for the whole thing?

Still waiting to hear from insurance company. I emailed the adjustor yesterday to see what they would sell me the entire rig for. I am also talking to a body shop man here in Memphis about what it would cost to repair if at all possible as I cant tell that frame was damaged but its hard to tell. 127k on it --such a shame. Thanks for actually reading my message as you cant imagine the number of people who have bene inquiring about removing specific parts which I am totally incapable of doing.

I have removed the two third row seats and also the Weather Tek mats which fit the entire car and are tan in color. Weather Tek mats alone are worth some cash for sure and am willing to ship those as new they were more than $200 for entire matched set for entire car.

Are the mats for sale or not?

If I have someone who wants to buy the entire car then I am selling them to that person. I hope to know more as soon as insurance company contacts me

Questions you will be asked if you do end up selling it:
- Can it start and drive short distances (like onto a trailer)?
- Was there anything you wanted to keep for a replacement vehicle (tires, wheels, etc)?
- I guess I should have asked this first, but are you willing to sell to someone out of state that may want the truck shipped?

Thanks and sorry for the situation. Gald that no one in your family was hurt. Sucks to see a truck like this taken out of circulation.

Glad to help you buy the truck back and help with having it shipped. Difficult to tell if it can be driven short distance. Will hopefully know more soon. Send me your email so I can keep in touch with you directly.

Looking for following (shipping to 32207) or can pick up if within reasonable distance:
• center console leather lid (between front seats)
• rear wind deflector
• front passenger side window motor
• sunroof motor
• steering wheel if in alright/decent shape
• speaker covers (mine are cloth and frayed)
• Front seats
• any dash lighting for switches/knobs
* misc dash/console dashes/knobs (my “rear” button now reads “fear”. Can’t have this on first dates if I’m driving 😆)
• 2 crossbars and mounting hardware for roof rack

So sorry for your misfortune. Beautiful LC. It appears there is interest from some for the entire vehicle. Please put me in line for purchase once a price is established. I'm in Collierville. Thanks!

If it's Champagne Pearl code 1b1 I'd be interested in both outside mirrors if they still fold and are in good paint condition. Also you can sell the black knob shifter separate? The whole antenna assembly, rear view mirror {black trim} if it has the compass feature. And the black rear wind deflector.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom