Parting Out Memphis, TN (2002 LC with 135k) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Silver with tan interior was in excellent shape and daily driver until yesterday (Dec 22, 2019) when entire front end wasted by a Chevy Suburban. Will be parting out entire car and will have chance to buy from insurance company. Vehicle not driveable. Both airbags deployed. Backup camera and sonar had been recently installed. All seats in good condition. Tires less than 20k on them. Roof rack. No damage to engine visible. Frame damage suspected and possible front end suspension as well. Contact me if you want a great condition jewel as a parts car. We hate to lose this great car that we bought in Sept 2016 with 90k on it. Only want someone to reply who is interested in purchasing the entire vehicle and everything.

Last edited:
Hi I’m interested in the brackets that are attached to the base/floor of the vehicle for the middle row. I have the seats and took out the brackets years ago. Now have a growing family and want to reinstall seats

Got any pics you could share?

I am going tomorrow to retrieve the license plate from the junkyard. I am glad to take photos of the entire car and send them to you via text message and also glad to facetime with you --planning on going by around 9 Am central time tomorrow but am flexible if need be to a certain extent--needs to be earlier in the morning as they close at noon tomorrow.

You will reach a much larger audience, If you could take some pics of the 4 sides of the truck and the interior and post them here.

Will post more tomorrow morning

IMG_2850.jpeg

IMG_2853.jpeg

IMG_2852.jpeg

Thanks. Have they told you how much they want for it if you buy it back?

Interested in both front seats and steering wheel, need pictures of both please

If you decide to part it out, I’m wanting all the side mouldings if in good shape! Please let me know.

Folks please pay attention to the original post. He is interested in selling the whole truck and not part it out himself.
The idea of this thread is to guage interest in the whole truck as it is. Taking parts off and selling them one by one is a ton of work and not everyone has the time, willingness or the skills to deal with it.

I guess you’re right, my mistake. It’s confusing as the 2nd sentence says he will be parting out the entire car. And it is in the parting out forum. Maybe it would help the seller to put it in the vehicles for sale forum instead? Probably a gray area based on it being totaled. Sorry to take up your time OP.

Cheers,
Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom