Member Rigs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Old Blue

Can wait to see it returned to the trail. Would love to bring the metrics over and help out. :wrench:

C4.jpg

C5.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a little late to the party but congrats on the 40 Andy. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

97 4runner
86 4runner
STLCA
APPALACHIA CRUISERS

jason in tn said:
I'm a little late to the party but congrats on the 40 Andy. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

97 4runner
86 4runner
STLCA
APPALACHIA CRUISERS

You're not late Jason... The party just got started!

You're not late Jason... The party just got started!

I'm starting to feel like me and my 4runner are at the wrong party Lol. I'm gonna have to build a mini truck to keep up with you guys and your new toys.

97 4runner
86 4runner
STLCA
APPALACHIA CRUISERS

I'm gonna have to build a mini truck to keep up with you guys and your new toys.

Com'on, I need somebody to stay full bodied so I have someone to ride with. I'm not ready to chop up the 80.... actually, I don't plan on chopping it up UNLESS it is to shoehorn in a diesel to make a tow rig out of it :grinpimp:

No worries jynx, I sold all my mini truck stuff to get my runner where its at. And it nots going anywhere, mostly because nobody wants it.

97 4runner
86 4runner
STLCA
APPALACHIA CRUISERS

Here are my running two. 1974 fj40 at bbrc fall crawl and 1987 fj60 doing stump duty.

IMG-20121026-00200.jpg

IMG00119-20110320-1420.jpg

Last edited:
I hadn't seen your 60 before. That looks sharp.

Can wait to see it returned to the trail. Would love to bring the metrics over and help out. :wrench:

Is that the river crossing at Tellico?! Trail 5? Water was flowin'!

Sweet old school pics!

Goode said:
Is that the river crossing at Tellico?! Trail 5? Water was flowin'!

Sweet old school pics!

Looks like the river crossing at Big South Fork! You can still camp right before the river crossing but they have moved big rocks in front of it last time I was there. Damn horse trail now

Looks like the river crossing at Big South Fork! You can still camp right before the river crossing but they have moved big rocks in front of it last time I was there. Damn horse trail now

Rance gets the prize. Impressive. Too bad all those trails are gone now in Tellico and BSF.

Years ago, Aimee and I backpacked to that crossing. We setup camp behind the big rock. That afternoon witnessed two samis float downstream and a couple of sexpeditions on the rocks on the flat rock on other side of river.

wareagle said:
Years ago, Aimee and I backpacked to that crossing. We setup camp behind the big rock. That afternoon witnessed two samis float downstream and a couple of sexpeditions on the rocks on the flat rock on other side of river.

COOL! Gotta love BSF! Even if we can't go past the river I think we need to try and go up there soon and camp!

Hey in the first half of that video, who is the FN bearded guy in the 80 following you?:D

I know who that is.....LOL

Here's my '96 DD and ocassional trail truck. 248K miles (complete engine rebuild at 212K miles). Last pic is with my old 255/85 BFG M/T's on powder coated Tundra rims.

image-2383558270.jpg

image-365987755.jpg

image-1843751542.jpg

image-2650156906.jpg

image-2383558270.jpg

image-365987755.jpg

image-1843751542.jpg

image-2650156906.jpg

TNFJ40 said:
Here's my '96 DD and ocassional trail truck. 248K miles (complete engine rebuild at 212K miles). Last pic is with my old 255/85 BFG M/T's on powder coated Tundra rims.

New rear bumper??? Haven't seen it before. Looks bada$$! All it needs now is some rock rash on the new powder coat :)

Thanks. I just wrote about it in the thread on what have you done to your truck. Finished both projects a few weeks ago but just got around to taking pics this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom