Meetup 3/10 @ Level Beer: Let's get the band back together (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just found this and see my username has been used on here. Not sure why I didn’t have a notification. My 60 should be ready by then so I’d like to meet y’all.

I had Mike @boots4 up to my place yesterday so his family could play in the snow. We talked about a backcountry camp out that would be family friendly. Would be awesome to plan a trip. His wife snapped a picture of us as we watched the kids have fun. Was a great BBQ on my back patio enjoying some food and company.

Camped at Austin Hot Springs this weekend. I guess the snow kept most of the crowd away. Pretty much had it to myself. Pretty much....

I did, yes. I’ve driven by a few times and there were tons of people. I’d pick a time either during mid-week or a weekend with snow on the roads. Picked up a bit of glass. People....

I did, yes. I’ve driven by a few times and there were tons of people. I’d pick a time either during mid-week or a weekend with snow on the roads. Picked up a bit of glass. People....
Nice!!! That sounds very relaxing. Looking forward to seeing the Troopy! I saw it about a month or so ago at Josh's. Hope you are enjoying it. :)

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Sunday at 1pm.........

Never bring a knife to a gun fight ... It was great meeting some of you guys despite the broken down jeep and eventually a tow back home. There's some very nice rigs in this group!

View attachment 1924766
I'm pretty sure that the Jeep thing was a setup deal. Brilliant idea to whoever thought it up. Wondering if it cost more than a beer to make that happen. Next time someone get a Rover. Then a Dummer. It can be a theme.......

Great seeing everyone yesterday. I met some new folks and reconnected with others that I haven't seen in a while. A great looking bunch of trucks as well.......esp the silver 60. That thing looks like it came off the show room floor; amazing.

If anyone wants to camp let me know. I'm doing that more weekends than not.....

Never bring a knife to a gun fight ... It was great meeting some of you guys despite the broken down jeep and eventually a tow back home. There's some very nice rigs in this group!
do you know what it ended up being? That coil plug combo block?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom