Meeting this Thursday (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jebber

Brokedown southa Dallas
SILVER Star
Threads
Sept 8th, Pappa's BBQ on NW Hwy in Dallas, this Thursday at 7pm-ish. :cheers:

And we finally have some good weather.

sorry, but just had my kidney transplant (last week), and have to limit contact (due to immune system being suppressed). Otherwise I would be there...

Hope you have a speedy recovery.

I'm not gonna make it this month. Jeff, Nick, someone, could you handle the meeting please? My excuse isn't as good as Mark's but I still can't be there. :D The Smurf is broken right now anyway.

The Crawl is coming up next month and ICBM* is the 1st weekend in November. Also I guess we need to formalize the dates for Roundup.

*I won't be at ICBM either. :eek: I forgot that's the same weekend as the Komen 3-day walk which I'm walking in. (Feel free to donate to my team. I've got a long way to go to meet my goal. Welcome to the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure: )

*I won't be at ICBM either. :eek: I forgot that's the same weekend as the Komen 3-day walk which I'm walking in. (Feel free to donate to my team. I've got a long way to go to meet my goal. Welcome to the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure: )

What about moving ICBM back to the last weekend of October, Oct 28-30? I know several others that can't make it because that November date is opening weekend for deer season. I'd rather see us move it and get more of us out there. We can discuss at the meeting too but if anyone has input, post it up.

I'm cool with moving it to the last weekend in October. (I can't make that weekend either - but don't plan it around me.)

I'd like to give TTR a heads up if that's what we decide to do.

We talked about moving it to the second weekend in November or leaving it where it's at, first weekend in Nov.

Nothing was set in stone. Speak up if ya gotta preference.

I got an email from Chris King this morning. He says Oct 22 looks like the best for TTR. Some of their folks will be in New Braunfels for an FJ Cruiser event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom