Meeting Place... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys/gals,
Although I cannot make it to this meeting (it's my first anniversary with the wife) I thought we should post up any new ideas for the meeting location...in OKC.

So, does anyone have a cool place? :beer:

I drove around a couple weekends back looking for a good place with beer and a nice sized parking lot and didn't find anything. So if you have some suggestions please put them here.

One of these days I'll make it to a meeting and pay up some dues so my suggestions will have more umph to them!! :D

Also, if anyone is attending the Razorback Ramble next month let me know...me and some friends are heading there Friday morning.

Cheers,
Matt

What about Lucilles up in Mulhall.Close enough.Easy access off I-35.Lots of dirt and MUD.Black Angus Steaks.Cold beer.13 miles north of Guthrie/Left at the Mulhall exit.Turn right after the graveyard....north till you smell food!Did I say...Dirt and MUD???!!!!

i saw that someone suggested meeting around Penn and Memorial in North OKC. A new BBQ place just opened there called Swadley's BBQ. theres a big open parking lot adjacent to it for some sporting goods store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom