Meeting Place...

Visit site
Hey guys/gals,
Although I cannot make it to this meeting (it's my first anniversary with the wife) I thought we should post up any new ideas for the meeting location...in OKC.

So, does anyone have a cool place? :beer:

I drove around a couple weekends back looking for a good place with beer and a nice sized parking lot and didn't find anything. So if you have some suggestions please put them here.

One of these days I'll make it to a meeting and pay up some dues so my suggestions will have more umph to them!! :D

Also, if anyone is attending the Razorback Ramble next month let me know...me and some friends are heading there Friday morning.

Cheers,
Matt

Visit site
What about Lucilles up in Mulhall.Close enough.Easy access off I-35.Lots of dirt and MUD.Black Angus Steaks.Cold beer.13 miles north of Guthrie/Left at the Mulhall exit.Turn right after the graveyard....north till you smell food!Did I say...Dirt and MUD???!!!!

Visit site
i saw that someone suggested meeting around Penn and Memorial in North OKC. A new BBQ place just opened there called Swadley's BBQ. theres a big open parking lot adjacent to it for some sporting goods store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom