Builds Meet Veronica Gx460 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Who's rear bumper is that?

nice! had the gx doing the teeter totter on that last one haha. you see the subie pull out the tacoma?

Hi, Spokanman,

Wondering if the interior mods on this page are yours:

Best modifications for under $250

If so, can you please tell me
- The part number of the housing for your two extra 12v ports
- How the rear door Molle racks are constructed

Thanks!

Brian

Here is a picture of how the Molle is attached. screwed into the door frame i think, looking for a part number for the 12 volt socket

0E7B260B-AE41-42C9-ABE5-977D7925CCBF.jpeg

9F9417D3-C289-46B3-A542-84F29A362ADA.jpeg

Wow - they fit a 5th Gen CBI bumper on the 460...I had that exact bumper on my 5th Gen - loved it.

Yes Mule Expedition Outfitters got it on there. i like the bumper as well. I am having to change out the bearings however on the swing arm... getting alot of movement from the tire at highway speeds going over the frost heave reliefs here in the PNW

Reactions: kva
cbi for a 4r but with modifications i think
Yes Mule Expedition Outfitters got it on there. i like the bumper as well. I am having to change out the bearings however on the swing arm... getting alot of movement from the tire at highway speeds going over the frost heave reliefs here in the PNW
Nice bumper. I’ve been looking at 4Runner bumpers for my 460 just to have some variety. Obviously there’s modifications with trimming but can you tell me if it’s direct bolt on to the crossmember and frame underneath? Possible picture of under the rear? Thanks in advance!

Nice bumper. I’ve been looking at 4Runner bumpers for my 460 just to have some variety. Obviously there’s modifications with trimming but can you tell me if it’s direct bolt on to the crossmember and frame underneath? Possible picture of under the rear? Thanks in advance!

hey man, cannot get current pics as I have sold the gx. I can tell you that the passenger side rear body mount did get in the way so the cbi bumper was notched to accomodate that, other than that I think it was pretty straight forward fit

Gx is sold boys it was a good vehicle but not what I needed right now. got my self a cheap 03 v8 4runner for now, I will miss the luxury and refined features, 4runner build will be mild probably wont even make a thread for it. best of luck and adventures to the new owner of the gx!

hey man, cannot get current pics as I have sold the gx. I can tell you that the passenger side rear body mount did get in the way so the cbi bumper was notched to accomodate that, other than that I think it was pretty straight forward fit

awesome thanks for replying!

Gx is sold boys it was a good vehicle but not what I needed right now. got my self a cheap 03 v8 4runner for now, I will miss the luxury and refined features, 4runner build will be mild probably wont even make a thread for it. best of luck and adventures to the new owner of the gx!

New owner on here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom