Meet & Greet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bodean

Hot Damn
Threads
OK guys, The local Jeep Club (CMSJA) has expressed an interest in getting the two clubs together for a kind of meet & greet. We could have it at one of the parks out at the Rez. I think it would be great to get the two clubs together. Post up and let me know of a weekend that would work for most of you. Let us know Sat. or Sun. as well. Let's make this happen.

Later,

Great idea. What's the time frame? I'm out in April... May?

I cannot wait. I just got a towbar for the Jeep so I can take the 100 and the YJ everywhere I go...if I want to.

Matt

April is out.

May 19-20 is out.

Sunday afternoons work best due to Saturday baseball games.

Look forward to it.

Yawl play nice....:rolleyes:

I won't be back from Moab May 6th.

May 13th works for me.

Wish I were up there.

You are missed,

I like Sunday afternoons better but what ever works for the rest of yall.

With Risher driving Harleys I guess we will have to have a meet and greet with them too... All those tattoos and Leather make me alittle nervous... no after dark meetings with them.:grinpimp:

Chris

I'll check the calendar for the 13th of May. Just checked the calendar and the
13th is Mothers day. Why can't we do it the afternoon of the 12th? Let me know and I will get with the Jeep guys to set it up.

Later,

Good catch on Mothers Day. We could have ALL been in the dog house!

2:15 baseball game on 5/12. I'll come by after.

I would like to leave for GSMTR on the 12th but I guess I could get out on Sunday. I can't be lollygaging around though. I like to leave for them thar mountains around 5 am. 12th then?? Where?

later

Response for meet and greet on CMSJA has been positive...they are thinking a Sun. afternoon in May...around reservoir area.

Response for meet and greet on CMSJA has been positive...they are thinking a Sun. afternoon in May...around reservoir area.

Matt,

What date are they thinking? I can do it on Sunday the 13th of May and I think most of our folks can do it on that afternoon as well. Check on that date for us please. Chris Tolleson and I are leaving for Tellico on Tuesday the 15th. The last weekend in May might be an option as well.

Thanks!

Sunday seems to be the day our group likes the best. I will bounce later in the afternoon on the 13th around with our group. I know the last weekend of May is Memorial Day and I along with a few others will be out of town that weekend.

I will get back with you in a few days.:cheers:

Great. I am really looking forward to doing this.

Later,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom