Meet and Greet! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Okay gang, since our last meet and greet was in December, I think we need to have another one next month. Who would like to have one? Let me know the date and time so then I can call Priority Toyota to clear some parking lots for us. Le' me know:grinpimp::cheers: Thanks.

Okay gang, since our last meet and greet was in December, I think we need to have another one next month. Who would like to have one? Let me know the date and time so then I can call Priority Toyota to clear some parking lots for us. Le' me know:grinpimp::cheers: Thanks.

I'm in. How bout a Carola run for the meet?

Do you have the 80 back on the road?

I'm in. How bout a Carola run for the meet?

Do you have the 80 back on the road?

Nope, not yet and still working on it. Possible engine rebuilt due to bits of metal flakes found while draining the oil. I have to remove the oil pan to inspect the bearings and oil pump. I'll drive the Tacoma for meet and greet for the mean time.

im down, will be on leave the first 2 weeks but pretty much staying in the area. My mom will be in town and i think we are making a OBX run on like a wednesday or something

Nope, not yet and still working on it. Possible engine rebuilt due to bits of metal flakes found while draining the oil. I have to remove the oil pan to inspect the bearings and oil pump. I'll drive the Tacoma for meet and greet for the mean time.

What happened? Doesnt that engine only have like 60K on it?

Jeezz Joel, get cracking on that thing ... You should just junk it and get a 100 or 120 series, hahaha .. jk ....

Come down to SC for the meet, you all can camp on our farm, and wheel in the smokeys or Uwharrie ....

-Josh

Jeezz Joel, get cracking on that thing ... You should just junk it and get a 100 or 120 series, hahaha .. jk ....

Come down to SC for the meet, you all can camp on our farm, and wheel in the smokeys or Uwharrie ....

-Josh

I think they filmed Deliverance near there:
deliv01.jpg

Seriously though, you should come up here to the Meat-n-Greet.
We can can check out that monster truck.

hahaha, actually there is a 1/3 finished nuclear power plant, a couple miles from me, that was turned into a huge studio. That's where James Cameron filmed "The Abyss."

but, I would love to bring it, but we are not planning on coming back for a little while. We have family coming down for Memorial Day. I am sure next time I will be up, I will have the military trailer project done too, to match the truck, hahaha ... 47's on a trailer, bwwahaha ...

-J

hahaha, actually there is a 1/3 finished nuclear power plant, a couple miles from me, that was turned into a huge studio. That's where James Cameron filmed "The Abyss."

but, I would love to bring it, but we are not planning on coming back for a little while. We have family coming down for Memorial Day. I am sure next time I will be up, I will have the military trailer project done too, to match the truck, hahaha ... 47's on a trailer, bwwahaha ...

-J

Cool, just let us know when you are coming up.

I would definitely like to hang out, and we might as well go wheeling if we are going to meet up!

Ya'll should go over too Steel St. in Chesapeake, I will give you the GPS of you want .... huge place, hill climbs, mud, on the river, etc. ... fun ....

-Josh

down for another meet and greet but i work most saturdays so a sunday would be much better for me. driving down to the beach is a bit of a stretch for me though.

Ya'll should go over too Steel St. in Chesapeake, I will give you the GPS of you want .... huge place, hill climbs, mud, on the river, etc. ... fun ....

-Josh

interested...

-Josh

if that is the place im thinking of

getting caught = ticket

Never been caught there, in 6 years ... The place has been wheeled for over 25 years, and counting ... It is owned by the city, actually a water treatment plant that never happened ...

If you are worried about a ticket, you are broke, that's what I say, haha ...

But really it is very fun ... I think Chris and Wes were out to the back side of that area when the club first started ...

Lemme know if anyone wants the GPS

-J

Well, that was a little dick ...

What I meant to say is, if you are worried about a ticket, don't build an off-road vehicle where you have no where to wheel ....

Sorry ...

no worries, i just would rather drive 3 hours where its legal, or drive down to OBX

I totally understand, that's why, when I had the opportunity to move south, near spots, I took it ...
-J

I went there once, had a cop follow me around so I left and went back later!

How about somewhere in OBX/Corolla? I havent been there this year yet. We could camp at the state park in Hatteras or something, doesnt matter much to me. I've been wanting some Orange Blossom Cafe and Currituck BBQ Co.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom