Meet and Greet! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey all, I am from Indiana and am heading down to the OBX on Monday the 7th will be there until the 17th. Staying in Corolla and would love to meet up with you all for some wheeling on the beach. Never been there and done that, I'd like to mark it off my list. Had planned on a trip to Moab and Telluride but the wife wanted the beach, so being from Jacksonville, I couldn't argue, wouldn't have done any good anyway. ;p When are you guys planning on meeting up?
Robert

Hey all, I am from Indiana and am heading down to the OBX on Monday the 7th will be there until the 17th. Staying in Corolla and would love to meet up with you all for some wheeling on the beach. Never been there and done that, I'd like to mark it off my list. Had planned on a trip to Moab and Telluride but the wife wanted the beach, so being from Jacksonville, I couldn't argue, wouldn't have done any good anyway. ;p When are you guys planning on meeting up?
Robert

Hey Robert,
I've been looking for an excuse to go down. I guess it would be Sat the 12th.
Can anyone else go to make this a meat-n-greet?

Dave

I have plans that weekend but I'll be down for Fathers Day and we were planign to go to the beach on Sat 19th and it would be cool to make it a OBX day, is that good for anyone?

maybe. i was thinking of going back to crozet on the 13th to pick up my truck but i have rausch at the end of this month so it would be a bit tricky.

You still down there Robert?
I'll probably be there on Sat with the family. Just doing a park on the beach day I guess.
North End past corola light house.
I should be easy to spot. White 60. Stop by if you are in the area.

Dave

Did this meet and greet ever happen? If not lets set a date.

Did this meet and greet ever happen? If not lets set a date.

Anybody doing anything this Saturday? I was thinking about walking around Pick N Pull for a litle while but it would be cool to hang out or something.

inlaws will be here, i will be here or in moyock for abit. but let me know when your going to be PnP i can leave your mud flaps where you can get them if im not here

inlaws will be here, i will be here or in moyock for abit. but let me know when your going to be PnP i can leave your mud flaps where you can get them if im not here

I'll be going Sat to PnP, I dont have text on my phone so you can PM me your addy.

Anybody doing anything this Saturday? I was thinking about walking around Pick N Pull for a litle while but it would be cool to hang out or something.

Hey Mike,
I should be around on Sat. I wouldnt mind checking out the PnP, Never been there, wasnt sure how it worked.
Maybe we should have those guys sponsor our Meets.

Dave

I am down for another Meet and Greet, I just want to take a look at everyones cruisers.
70 and Wes on beach.jpg

When is anyone going? I am planning a trip over in Aug some time. Probably run down to Hatteras or Ocracoke too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom