Meet and greet again! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey gang, wanna meet and greet again at Lowe's parking lot? Iit has been a long time since we had one and it is now due to have another one. Whadyathink? Let me know and will set the date and time. Thanks.
\

Hey Noel! You get your rig back? I saw it a couple weeks ago sitting in the Priority lot.I wish I could make it but my little one is due soon so we're not traveling for a little while!

Hey Noel! You get your rig back? I saw it a couple weeks ago sitting in the Priority lot.I wish I could make it but my little one is due soon so we're not traveling for a little while!

Yeap, it's back with new short block and a rebuilt head. I'm still breaking it in:grinpimp:

in the process of moving to Moyock, should be moving the 86 from Va Bch to said place in Moyock on saturday

down. im always off work sundays but im busy the next couple weeks. but some time after that i should be able to swing it

I need to go to Lowe's this weekend
I am the newguy here but count me in. I have an 04/'78 FJ40 and want to see Wes rig. Just PM me with the date and time. Also which Lowes I.E. Battlefield/Military HYW ect. See y'all there.
Chris. also my number is 360 620 0166. Call if easy'er.

I am the newguy here but count me in. I have an 04/'78 FJ40 and want to see Wes rig. Just PM me with the date and time. Also which Lowes I.E. Battlefield/Military HYW ect. See y'all there.
Chris. also my number is 360 620 0166. Call if easy'er.

This is usually at the low's at battlefield and volvo in chesapeake closer to the sonic side. I'm always in to seeing another 40. Chris where do you live at? I live out in hickory.

I will be there! Just tell me when.

Any chance of an Outer Banks run anytime soon?

This is usually at the low's at battlefield and volvo in chesapeake closer to the sonic side. I'm always in to seeing another 40. Chris where do you live at? I live out in hickory.
I am in Las Gaviotas in Chesapeake off Cedar Rd. Not too far from Hickory.

I am in Las Gaviotas in Chesapeake off Cedar Rd. Not too far from Hickory.
Can we do the Grip and Grin (Meet and Greet) next weekend at Lowes? My :princess: is gone for the weekend and Will be just me and the Dog! Also we can go to the Sand hill by Greenbrier if anyone is up for that after the Grip and Grin

I'm up for a Lowes Meat n Greet, and /or the OBX run.

Anyone want to do an OBX run on SAT?

Can we do the Grip and Grin (Meet and Greet) next weekend at Lowes? My :princess: is gone for the weekend and Will be just me and the Dog! Also we can go to the Sand hill by Greenbrier if anyone is up for that after the Grip and Grin

Hey, Whats the Sand Hill?

Dave

What date you guys want this meet and greet to happen? How about this coming Saturday, 18 June 2011 at 10am Lowe's parking lot next to Sonic?

What date you guys want this meet and greet to happen? How about this coming Saturday, 18 June 2011 at 10am Lowe's parking lot next to Sonic?

I'll come if at all possible. Just pulled all the SMOG stuff off the 60 is prep for a new carb coming in Monday.

more than likely wont make it, we are moving wednesday and will have alot of unpacking to do

Saturday the 18th. I am in I will see whoever shows up. Thanks for the invite and see ya at 10:00 A.M.
Chris

I can make Saturday. See you all there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom