Mean Looking FJ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

nice but spendy. i think the front end kit from donahoe is $.1,600.00.

Not to be dissing you but what's so "mean" looking about it? It's a 3" lift with 33s... and 20" :rolleyes: wheels. :yawn:

I had the DR spring over coils for one of my tacomas, I liked them alot, but again pricey!

Those wheels look kinda ugly to me. Nothing mean about that....

mines mean!

Yea Im going 4 the mean look, heres my first mods!
REvtek (temp til a nice long travel comes out) , street locks, 33" nitto muddders
DSC00157.jpg

doing a custom fab prerunner bumper, blacking out mirrors and door handels. anyother ideas to make it look mean lemme know

Very nice....errr.....mean...I mean. Who is making the bumper for you?

Put more pics up as you go. And...Chatsworth Tire...in Chatsworth CA? And if so did they do the lift and tires?

yep

Chatsworth Tire in Chatsworth ca., They did the lift, rims, spacers ,tires, got and installed, them all, and got black lugs and center caps too. They also cut the frame where it rubbed. Ask foir Bob, at chatsworth tire, he will get u exactly what U want.
The bumper is still up in the air ,I just drove by a few fab shops, and said I wany a bumper like, land cruiser north west made but with a much longer skid plate and a light rail. I go next weekend for a mock up at this ne place i forget the name but if they do it , name , number and pictures will be posted.

Oh as for the white roof , I had plans to paint it, but now the longer I own it the more I love the white roof. I going to put the Hella black out lights on it , then it will look mean.

Chatsworth 88 said:
Yea Im going 4 the mean look, heres my first mods!
REvtek (temp til a nice long travel comes out) , street locks, 33" nitto muddders
DSC00157.jpg

doing a custom fab prerunner bumper, blacking out mirrors and door handels. anyother ideas to make it look mean lemme know

Now that's better!

As far as ideas? Snorkel, rock sliders, armored corner rear bumper / tire carrier, that prerunner bumper (not a light bar :rolleyes: ) will be good. Oh and some trail rash... not too much, just enough to say "I actually wheel the thing".

Actually, I think the FJ is a very cool vehicle,
but I really dont think there is a way to make
it look mean or tough.

msahr said:
Now that's better!

As far as ideas? Snorkel, rock sliders, armored corner rear bumper / tire carrier, that prerunner bumper (not a light bar :rolleyes: ) will be good. Oh and some trail rash... not too much, just enough to say "I actually wheel the thing".

I agee..the snorkel, prerunner, winch and something to the back bumper area...all that plastic has to go.....oh and is this what you meant by Trail Rash?

http://www.tlc4x4.com/UniqueCruister_View.asp?UniquerCrusierID=31

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom