SOLD MD/DC/VA - 99 LX470 White / Tan Part Out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If I missed replying to anyone, please PM me and let me know. I’ll also be at Cruisers on the Rocks again this year if anyone needs something brought there.

Arms are sold.
Suspension I need unless I have at least stock springs to put back on.
Fuel tank and skid I could drop whenever.
PM offers for whatever you need.
Just tried to PM you, full inbox!

What do you think is fair? Are they in good shape? My skid Platte is rusted to nothing and the tank has significant corrosion on top. May as well grab the straps and hardware.

I could theoretically take my stock suspension off and give to you if you felt like messing with that.

Do you have the drivers door window switches and door lock section on the armrest? Also need the front driver and passenger seat belts.

Do you have the drivers door window switches and door lock section on the armrest? Also need the front driver and passenger seat belts.
Front passenger seatbelt only. The driver side was shredded. Here’s the drivers side door switches too. Sorry for dark pics. Suns gong down on east coast.
image.jpg
image.jpg

I’m looking for the mat that sits up against the metal. How much do you want? Looking to have it shipped to ZIP 91024.

Looking for the drivers side sun visors, rear cup holder, mirror and 3rd row window switches to 68520

Also looking for a good steering wheel, mine has the veneer/lacquer peeling off.

Looking for the drivers side sun visors, rear cup holder, mirror and 3rd row window switches to 68520

Also looking for a good steering wheel, mine has the veneer/lacquer peeling off.
Rear cup holder is sold and steering wheel is trash. I think I have all the rest though. PM me with offer and we can work it out. Here are some pics.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Hello, looking for the rear seat center headrest if you still have it by chance?

I have non Navi version so no touch screen separate radio and climate controls.
Yep. This is what I want to do and I'm looking for the parts seen on the post.

Yep. This is what I want to do and I'm looking for the parts seen on the post.

I have the LX version with buttons not knobs like the LC. Not sure if it works the same but I should have a spare or two. I’ll try to get a picture later today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom