For Sale [MD] 1999 Landcruiser Master Cylinder Assembly (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a Master Cylinder Assembly from my 1999 Landcruiser that I recently removed from my truck for sale. I had an ABS fault and it scanned as a Brake Booster issue. After searching high and low I couldn't find a replacement Brake Booster and since this is my daily driver for work I couldn't sit around and wait for it to be rebuilt so I did a full scale Master Cylinder Replacement.

If you are looking for a rebuildable assembly without having to park your truck for a long time this could be for you. Able to ship it provided you pay shipping, or you can pick it up if you are in the Baltimore/DC/Philly area.
This came from my 1999 which has 185,000 miles on it. Toyota Part number is: 47050-60010. This part is as-is, I make no guarantees on its condition.

Happy to answer any questions.

Asking price: 200 OBO (+shipping)

I still had brakes, a few times my pedal went to the floor but it quickly rebounded and I was able to brake. Lights and alarm sometimes came on right when I started the truck and then would go away. Longest the alarm remained on was about 1hr 45mins but that was the extreme, averaged about 6 minutes and then it would turn off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom