McGrew 2013 - Official Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

About 4:30pm I saw a Land Cruiser towing a nicely set up Samurai and said to my Son, "I bet you they were on the McGrew this weekend." Maybe someday we'll get the 40 up and running and get to enjoy all the fun you guys are having.
May God bless us all,
Mike

Great event and thanks for having us! 914.6 miles and 1 weekend later, had an awesome time with great people. Looking forward to doing it again next year, but I think I'll tow :). 1120 and just pulled in and time to crash out!

About 4:30pm I saw a Land Cruiser towing a nicely set up Samurai and said to my Son, "I bet you they were on the McGrew this weekend." Maybe someday we'll get the 40 up and running and get to enjoy all the fun you guys are having.
May God bless us all,
Mike

Yeah that was was creeper sleeper in his Lexus, coming from mcgrew.

Home :hillbilly:

Thank you everyone for the excellent event. As usual it was a blast and was very sad leave and say goodbyes.

I hope to see you all again next year if not sooner.

:cheers:

Thanks to everyone that joined us! Had a blast and hope to see you all next year if not sooner :cheers:

We were pleased to see the blue skies near GP! I haven't coughed so much since my Joe Camel days. Bobby walked into Taylor"s on the way home and was like a kid in a candy- I mean video game store! Thank you to everyone who worked hard to make the run a success and thanks to many who helped me prepare. :cheers: Nothing like going all the way this time!:D Hope everyone arrived home safe. Our GCC buddies are still en route but all shared their joy at having been able to attend! Josh could sideline as a Dolce Gabana salesclerk! An inspiring performance! :lol:

Once again fun was had by all.
Thanks to all involved behind the scenes and all the attendees.
A little warm for me, even in camp. AC next year for sure.:rolleyes:
It was nice to see familiar faces even though the time went fast.
Once again, an outstanding potluck. Looking forward already.
pictures:hmm:

:cool:

COOL.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks to all my friends and family that made this last week so much fun! What a blast it was to wheel in the Northwest with all the Jefferson State Cruisers!
Made it home safe with only a damaged drive shaft from running that waterfall and slipping backwards.

Bitten

I brought my friend Terri along on this run. Her first time wheeling. She is now looking to trade her motorcycle for a yota to play with. She has been bitten by the wheelin bug!
:grinpimp:

McGrew

Great trip and tons of fun!!! Me and my gf Linda enjoyed the great new friends!! Now lets see some pictures!!!

Great event and thanks for having us! 914.6 miles and 1 weekend later, had an awesome time with great people. Looking forward to doing it again next year, but I think I'll tow :). 1120 and just pulled in and time to crash out!

Towing is for woosies, LOL Thought about a trailer more than once on our way down... And it only took 15 hours to get home. But had a great time as always.

Great to meet you and the spouse, hope to see you next year for some more good BS

Tony and Sooz

So Russ... Are you going to move that library to public so that I can see it? :flipoff2:

May God bless us all,
Mike

Yep, that was me! Both rigs did great. Hurry up with that 40 and join us...

A great big Thanks, to all of the sourdough campers for your EXTREME display of patients during the heat of the day as my youngest baby girl screamed bloody murder across camp at all hours. AND! A very special thanks to Virginia, Sooz, and Sue for stepping in just before Janeen's head exploded. You three women saved the day much more than you know. We are both so greatfull for all your help. Oh, and jerod too, he would make a great mom!

I arrived back home without any trouble. Thanks to lots of help from Brian, Matt and Kief and others thanks alot. Should have been on sooner but my son is in China picking up his new daughter. So big time family drama

ED

Linky still no worky

Yup... looking forward to my staff Photog getting through her previous 2 photoshoots so she can edit a vid' and post some pics.. I miss the river already- but still have some smoke- er- a lot of smoke..

......... Oh, and jerod too, he would make a great mom!

:D Thanks Adam! Hanging out with you and your family was awesome! I love cute kids, and you're not running low on them! :cheers:

Huge thanks to all the people who help make this happen. The JSC puts a lot of work into it, but it's the community coming together that wraps this event up tight every year. We could not do it without you all! :bounce::bounce2::bang::wrench::wrench::wrench::wrench::wrench::wrench::wrench::clap::banana: :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom