May 7 - Badlands (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spot on AJ!!!

:rolleyes:

You are doing it wrong.

As a former Track retard, let me tell you how it goes.... You sit in the cold rainy, windy, metal stands (alone, cause you are the only tard to show up), watching a million "events" with other peoples kids in them. Just so you can watch 30 seconds of your own kid loose at something. And even the "athletes" (aka kids who couldnt make the real spring sports) arent dumb enough to sit in the stands and watch the other events, they find shelter or warth anywhere they can.

Harden the fxxx up Tom....AJ, tell him how it is.

Don't be confused, this has nothing to do with my wife.
Wives and Kids are two completely different topics also handled completely different. Most kid stuff you do because you want to. As far as the wife stuff, 20% of it you want to do (+/- 19%), 40% you comprimise on and the other 40% you don't do. My wife has never kept me from anything I really wanted to do.......well there may a few things.......and she never even knew about them. She actually asked to go along on this one (she misses John) and then we looked at the rug rat calender.
If the camping weather is decent I may make the trek down to Summers for the Saturday evening festivities.

but when did it become manditory for parents to HAVE to go and watch all of it,

It's not and most parents don't hit everything but i actually enjoy it, just sayin. She's not a track flunky like you were....just sayin....again.
I did miss a b-ball tournament for PYs last yr.....:p

I wasnt a track flunky, I was a volleyball flunky, I really had no right playing beyond my freshman year. (though I was an epic blocker, I couldnt hit for s***). I was actually good at track...as most people who play real sports can walk onto a track team and have no problems. Did 400's, 200's, 4x4, 4x2, high jump, long jump.....it was all gay, I was good enough to win some stuff but I was basically getting out of b-ball conditioning

After all the tail Tiger pulled**, I'll be pushing the kid toward golf.

(** with the exception of that British snaggle toothed brunette)

Fxxx here we go with the sports talk again & im left out in the cold

These are my generic sports comments

They work for all sports conversations
No matter the season

"How bout that play in the 3rd"

"Did you see the moves on that guy when the heat was on"

"There we're some all star moves in that game last night"

"Whatta ya think of that game last night, I didn't think they'd pull it off"

You get the idea.....
no one buy into it that I watch sports, but it makes me feel included

Fxxx here we go with the sports talk again & im left out in the cold

These are my generic sports comments

They work for all sports conversations
No matter the season

"How bout that play in the 3rd" College b-ball?

"Did you see the moves on that guy when the heat was on" WNBA.....actually.....LPGA......actually......softball......ok fine you get that one! :flipoff2:

"There we're some all star moves in that game last night" Skeet

"Whatta ya think of that game last night, I didn't think they'd pull it off" Singles Tennis

You get the idea.....
no one buy into it that I watch sports, but it makes me feel included

:flipoff2:

I'm planning on being there, hopefully Friday night, but if not I'll be up Sat. and camp that nite. We'll just have to wait and see what shape the 40 is in by then.

Shutdowns are coming they say, haven't said when or for how long. Rumors point to the end April but we will not be laid off, ALL workers(even the temp workers) will be able to work and do off line work(cleaning or similer work), take paid personal time, or time off without pay. This is the same as a few years ago when we shut down when the market crashed.

Ironicly we may be down some this week due to a weather strip plant in KY was hit by a tornado on Monday. This plant makes parts for us(IN), Georgetown(KY), and San Antonio(TX). But damage seemed to be small so hopefully just a day or two at most.

The only North American shut down so far is a 4cly engine line at the West Virginia engine plant. This line makes engines that are shipped to Japan and the pipeline is full so they are stopping the line a few days a week.

Ok, ok so my sports lines aren't as good as I thot

What the hell is skeet?

They have college basket ball? Huh

Singles tennis? Come on, even I know it takes two people to play tennis, duh
maybe you're thinking of solitaire

Awesome, tho, on the wheelin/campin front. Looks like a bit of a crowd shapin up

My experience tells me that is when you get all loaded and go out and shoot shotguns.

these are more fun than shotguns...
198530_10150174103705097_560380096_8713399_1869276_n.jpg

pfft....cute lil bullets...