Massive Storage Upgrade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

...and every time they change the physical dimensions of the iPod/Nano you are SOL.

I think Loud is right to a point but I will actually be using a foam type fitment that will work with thin iPhone and fat iPod.

When Apple finally makes a 128GB Touch that will solve all the problems and I wont have to swap devices.

Which, is another reason why I just have mine connected with a cable, locked away and hidden within my truck. No docking required!

Mine lives in the glovebox right now...

The next mod will be to code the iPod so it needs to be docked to start the truck via a push button.:p

Good point...but if you think about it, its 2011, we should be feeding everything to the HU via Bluetooth by now.

That's one thing I miss about the 2000 compared to the 2007. The '00 had a Pioneer Premier HU that allowed BT streaming of MP3s in addition to the thumb drive. I've got to find a way to have something similar in the '07!!!

That's one thing I miss about the 2000 compared to the 2007. The '00 had a Pioneer Premier HU that allowed BT streaming of MP3s in addition to the thumb drive. I've got to find a way to have something similar in the '07!!!

:confused: What? The 00 had a garbage Pioneer 6 disc changer.

Love my Blitz iPod adapter. Works great with my iPod and iPhone. I need a dock and will consider embedding one into my console. Only if the OtterBox was dockable.

I use voice dictation for text while driving - need to be careful in CA - the federallies like to enforce the no text laws.

they have it in GA. You can literally drive past a cop with your face plastered to a cell phone and they don't even notice...

I finally got around to ordering and installing the storage pocket in mine too... My ipod cable comes out of the boot around the parking brake so its easy to access...

All this talk of storage pockets reminds me that I owe someone a little coin for mine.

My bad dude. :whoops:

I love that little pocket.

I also cut some of that that no slide (sticky) padding stuff around the rest of the console so it works like magnet. Informercial style "Set it and forget it". Pulls right off so wont leave any marks and console should remain unscratched for years to come.

How hard is it to cut another hole or two to add a few more.

just ordered mine, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom