March Meeting Reminder (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
March Meeting Reminder

This Sunday, March 7th, we will meet again at club member Rich Petrulio's open space property in Modjeska Canyon, where we can park our rigs, and set out our camp chairs in a big circle. The property address is 17336 Croatian Street, Silverado, 92676. To get there, turn off Santiago Canyon Road onto Modjeska Canyon Road. Go just about 1/2 mile and turn right on Croatian, into the cul-de-sac, and the property is on the left. There are no buildings, just dirt and trees.

Since it's an outdoor venue with no lighting, we'll meet at our winter start time of 3:00 PM. Bring your favorite camp chair, and your own food & drinks - just like we do on our club runs. I'm looking forward to seeing you all!

March Meeting Reminder

This Sunday, March 7th, we will meet again at club member Rich Petrulio's open space property in Modjeska Canyon, where we can park our rigs, and set out our camp chairs in a big circle. The property address is 17336 Croatian Street, Silverado, 92676. To get there, turn off Santiago Canyon Road onto Modjeska Canyon Road. Go just about 1/2 mile and turn right on Croatian, into the cul-de-sac, and the property is on the left. There are no buildings, just dirt and trees.

Since it's an outdoor venue with no lighting, we'll meet at our winter start time of 3:00 PM. Bring your favorite camp chair, and your own food & drinks - just like we do on our club runs. I'm looking forward to seeing you all!
So, Sundays are date days for my copilot and me. Usually get to-go and head to beach w. beer/wine etc.

Anyone know a scenic turn-out/spot near Rich's place?

Going to have to sit this one out. Had to have my distal tendon (where the bicep attaches to the inside of the elbow) reattached last week, so I might be out for a few weeks or so. Which really does suck, cause I have all sorts of goodies arriving in the next couple of day to be installed.

Going to have to sit this one out. Had to have my distal tendon (where the bicep attaches to the inside of the elbow) reattached last week, so I might be out for a few weeks or so. Which really does suck, cause I have all sorts of goodies arriving in the next couple of day to be installed.
Hoping for a quick recovery!

We had a good turn out at the meeting today...

IMG_9987.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_9996.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom