Manual set for my 60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.autohomeus.com
I would like to buy a full set of manuals for my '87 FJ60 US version. WHat are the best manuals to get, and where can I buy them?

Thanks for any help.

Mike S

the best by far is the Genuine Toyota Service manuls. you can get them from the dealer, from a 800# direct from Toyota, from Spector or others vendors, on Ebay(used but alot cheaper) or some Cdan.....he is on the list someplace, he;s a Parts Manager at a Toyota dealer.....him and Ebay will be the cheapest I bet, Spector is gonna be the highest.

for a fj60, you will need
Toyota part #
Chasis and Body 84+ 36262E
2f engine 80+ 36104
Emmisions for 80+ 36043

no kiddin these are well worth the money, I'm guessing prolly $100 for all new, or less if used, been awhile sense I bought any.

John h
PS.....check the parts numbers.....I might be wrong.

Thank you John. I' m off to order them.

Mike S

John H is correct on most points. The chassis and body book is the same 81-87. There is a NON USA book on e-bay that is cool and gives a bit more info. Buy the 2F book for your year aswell as the emissions book. Retail is around $200. Check out e bay.ANy toy parts guy will give you the number for the OEM publications office.

[quote author=dd113 link=board=1;threadid=6207;start=msg49977#msg49977 date=1065936387]
John H is correct on most points. The chassis and body book is the same 81-87. There is a NON USA book on e-bay that is cool and gives a bit more info. Buy the 2F book for your year aswell as the emissions book. Retail is around $200. Check out e bay.ANy toy parts guy will give you the number for the OEM publications office.
[/quote]

your correct and I couldn't find it(it was in the "reading room" when I posted but yes, the light green and white older version has some non US stuff, like 70 series and BJ/FJ, the only place to find irt AFAIK is used.

are the FSM's really $200 now? wow! but if so still worth it.

John

John H

I scored the NON USA book for $5 on e bay and both books for a 91 for $25! E bay is the way to go!

Overlord - Outstanding! Thanks.

Mike S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom