Manual/Parts Number CD? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My Toyota manual is starting to fall apart. It would be nice to have it on a CD as with all the parts numbers.
kurt

Put me down for one. I am very bitter about the steep price of the book direct from Toyota.

Copyrights could come into play but I won't tell anyone. :-X

My fj60 manual was so bad Toyota sent me a new one. It fell apart within several months. I don't have a scanner or burner. I have enough parts numbers from all the parts that I replaced to start a list.
kurt

landtoy80, Do you have your manual on cd yet? :D

[quote author=landtoy80 link=board=2;threadid=2280;start=msg18310#msg18310 date=1048789449]
My Toyota manual is starting to fall apart. It would be nice to have it on a CD as with all the parts numbers.
kurt
[/quote]

getting the FSM AND the part number in the same place would be cool but very hard. Use the EPC for part numbers and exploded diagrams

No. I scanned the first page and it wasn't scanning very good. I spent hours trying to fix it, down loaded the fix from HP and has a P1003 or smomethng, so the fix patch is bad. Uninstalled and installed the HP and it seams OK but I am "fruckstraited" and don't want to put a hole in it. I will try again at a later time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom