Maine Land Cruiser Owners (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The Maine Land Cruiser Owners (MLCO) will be holding their first ever gathering this summer in Waterville, Maine at Central Maine Toyota.
The Central Maine Motors Auto Group will be hosting our gathering on Saturday, September 14, 2019 from 10 am to 2 PM (Rain or Shine) at their Central Maine Toyota location at 15 Airport Road, off from Kennedy Memorial Drive. They will also be providing a barbecue for the participants.

This is the first time ever that Maine Land Cruiser Owners (37 owners and 60 cruisers) have gathered and it should be a hoot! If you are a Land Cruiser owner from Maine or close to it and want more info you can contact mainelandcruiserowners@gmail.com or visit our Face Book page www.facebook.com/groups/mainetlc/

See you there!

Not really close to that area... however I am in Wells Maine every summer

I am also not on Facebook so I do not check that regularly... but... I am on Mud too much :meh:

I will watch this thread for anything that may come up

Btw looks are deceiving... my truck looks good in this pic lol

7EF844D3-B913-4608-BB95-4775B51F4D2C.jpeg

Not really close to that area... however I am in Wells Maine every summer

I am also not on Facebook so I do not check that regularly... but... I am on Mud too much :meh:

I will watch this thread for anything that may come up

Btw looks are deceiving... my truck looks good in this pic lol

View attachment 2329252
Wells, ME is great. People are down to earth and friendly and nice Weathah too. Also, "The Steakhouse" is one of my favs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom