Machine Shop in OKC and/or Tulsa (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
In the process of pulling my 1FZ for top end (hopefully that's it) refresh. Can anyone recommend a knowledgeable / reputable machine shop in OKC (preferred) or Tulsa (if I have to).

Thanks in advance
Pete

In the process of pulling my 1FZ for top end (hopefully that's it) refresh. Can anyone recommend a knowledgeable / reputable machine shop in OKC (preferred) or Tulsa (if I have to).

Thanks in advance
Pete
Anyone? Dallas even.....

I don't have any references in Tulsa. I can stand behind a guy's work in Amarillo. Hit up @POTATO LAUNCHER

If that distance doesn't work for you could look up Green County Cruiser TLCA group. They are here on MUD ..... somewhere

Much appreciated. I'll check out Carter Davis. All the shops I've found so far "don't do foreign jobs."

I've use Lucito's shop on my 2F in Tulsa.

Call MEO in Tulsa Monday and see who they use. They do alot if 80 work

Tom always treated me well. Probably not the cheapest but cheap is not what you want on machine work.

I've built a Jeep 4.0 (first ever engine rebuild and assembly by myself) and my 80 engine. I use Moore Machine Shop in Moore OK. Burt and his wife have been in business for years and he is an amazing machinist. He builds hotrod engines for alot of the drag racers in the area. He's meticulous and has lots of knowledge and experience. He did the machine work on the Jeep about 15 years ago. Sold the jeep to a friend and it's a daily driver and still running. Did my 80 at about 170000 miles 8 years ago and now has 217000 miles and runs like a champ. FYI. Burt will come off indifferent and slightly like an a-hole but that's his personality. If you know guns, talk firearms with him and he'll light up and talk your ear off. He's really a great guy when you get to know him.

192 NE 12th St, Moore, OK 73160
+1 405-794-6041

Rusty's Cylinder Heads, Claremore, OK. 918-260-5149. If smoking bothers you, don't go. He milled a head for me, while i waited and let me watch. He took the bare minimum of material, I was very happy with his work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom