**LX570 specific rear ladder- Gauging interest** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got another response from Gobi when I sent them a link to this thread. Anyone that is able to leave them an lx for a week at their headquarters in Aurora will leave with a free ladder.

Can’t remember who it was but whoever responded to my other thread I created said they could let Gobi borrow their lx. Once I had his info I passed it along to Gobi, they responded saying they weren’t ready to start with the lx ladder yet. The last email I received from them, they were saying they’d be in touch with him when they were ready to start. My guess is it’s still going to be months before we have a ladder option from them.

Can’t remember who it was but whoever responded to my other thread I created said they could let Gobi borrow their lx. Once I had his info I passed it along to Gobi, they responded saying they weren’t ready to start with the lx ladder yet. The last email I received from them, they were saying they’d be in touch with him when they were ready to start. My guess is it’s still going to be months before we have a ladder option from them.
Got it! Thank you for the response.

Edit: removed post as my question was answered with a little more searching. :flush:

Last edited:
I'm interested
This is the route I'm heading.

Ever any movement on this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom