LX570 Passenger seat in LC200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
In my frustration with the lack of lumbar in the LC200 passenger seat, I have been researching swapping in all or part of an LX570 seat. My search has led me to believe that with the exception of the leather and associated cushions, the seats are largely identical. Down to the shape of the plastic molding pieces covering the frame and electronics switches for positioning. Has anyone considered or completed a similar swap? Seems like sourcing a seat from a wrecked or salvaged 2016+ LX570 is feasible. My main questions at this point are:
1. What, if any, are the differences in the electrical connections?
2. Could the LC leather/cushions be installed on the LX seat assembly?
3. Am I better off considering installing an entire black LX seat assembly to match my current black leather? May be more costly...

I will say that budget is a factor but if I could get a comfort level with the work and do it for a reasonable amount, I would very likely take a stab at it. Any input is most appreciated!

In my frustration with the lack of lumbar in the LC200 passenger seat, I have been researching swapping in all or part of an LX570 seat. My search has led me to believe that with the exception of the leather and associated cushions, the seats are largely identical. Down to the shape of the plastic molding pieces covering the frame and electronics switches for positioning. Has anyone considered or completed a similar swap? Seems like sourcing a seat from a wrecked or salvaged 2016+ LX570 is feasible. My main questions at this point are:
1. What, if any, are the differences in the electrical connections?
2. Could the LC leather/cushions be installed on the LX seat assembly?
3. Am I better off considering installing an entire black LX seat assembly to match my current black leather? May be more costly...

I will say that budget is a factor but if I could get a comfort level with the work and do it for a reasonable amount, I would very likely take a stab at it. Any input is most appreciated!
Did you ever address the passenger seat lumbar? Thanks,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom