LX570 First Pic !!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
5.7L V8, 381hp

attachment.php

:crybaby: :crybaby:

i just threw up a little.

seriously

Gawd, that's awful.

The 'newer' the cruisers get, the more I appreciate the styling of the 80 series and 60 series. Those were classics.

The 'newer' the cruisers get, the more I appreciate the styling of the 80 series and 60 series. Those were classics.

Except when they came out. They were hated by the "purists" of the day.

:D

I've no interest in a Land Cruiser if it doesn't have a solid front axle.

Looks better than I expected

Why does everyone hate the new Land Cruiser until 10 years later.

Perhaps it's like a new sitcom. You need a few episodes under your belt to feel familiar.

Personally I think it looks like a nice vehicle. It also appears to come without those pesky fender flares that everyone tears off because "flares are gay".

J

It looks like it would be a lot more at home with 22" rims and 12 subwoofers than in the woods.

The main thing I dislike is the front grill. With that solid plastic front, it seems as if putting on an aftermarket bumper that looks worth a s*** will be a chore.

It is a very nice Infinity

The main thing I dislike is the front grill. With that solid plastic front, it seems as if putting on an aftermarket bumper that looks worth a s*** will be a chore.

I 2nd that. I think new LCs are fine if you are a rich fxxxer wanting all luxury. Toyota just needs to bring some of the good s*** to the USA with solid front axles, manual trans options, lockers, etc. But I know nothing of luxury, I own a 40.

The wheels have 5 too many spokes.

I was gonna say, how the fxxx are you going to put an ARB bullbar on that? I wonder if the LC is the same...

could they have done any more to kill the departure angle? why the extra 4 inches of meat on the ass. too much junk in that trunk.

Why so sad men? The days of 4-wheeling are over. Global warming, land destruction, I mean, why would anyone want a 4 wheel drive vehicle nowadays?

bumpers will be a pain for guys like Slee, but larger manufacturers will handle it fine. it'll just cost a bit. i bet you'll be looking at 2500-3000 for a bull bar, and some ugly rubber fillers so when you do hit something it doesnt jack up the quarter panel at the seam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom