LX570 First Pic !!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sigh....

It wouldn't be so bad if, as in the UK...

"The D-4D diesel engine delivers quiet, controllable power. Central to the engine’s exceptional performance is an electronic control unit which balances fuel injection pressure, timing and volume to suit your driving. The control unit works with the common rail injection system, which injects finely atomised fuel at high pressure directly into the combustion chamber.

The upgraded D-4D engine provides added power and torque, with excellent fuel economy and reduced emissions. It delivers 410 Nm/1600-3200 rpm of torque and 122 kW (161 bhp)/3400 rpm power. This gives 0 to 62 mph in 11.5 seconds (11.2 seconds for the auto). Top speed is 109 mph and the combined fuel economy figure is 9.1 litres/100 km (31.0 mpg) (9.0l/100km, 31.4mpg auto)."

looks like a big version of the thing between and rav4 and a 4runner.

edit: Highlander, had to look it up

Looks like a bigger RAV4.:eek: I meant a Highlander.

It looks like a LandCruiser to me. I kinda like it other than the huge bumpers. The running boards will be harder to replace with sliders too, since they encroach on the body - kinda dumb if consistent.

It's definitely more handsome than any of the other models you guys are mentioning.

Curious as to what the Toyota version will look like....

I wonder if the impossible to replace the front bumper is a Lexus thing. Where are those spy photos of the new Land Cruiser that were posted a while ago. Those should tell us if the front bumper can be replaced.

The LX is much nicer. They are similar of course, but the Highlander looks like a Chrysler copy of the LX, like they started with an LX and then added 3 layers of ugly...

attachment.php

020720071627590895.jpg

stupid question; does Toyota flip flop between models on the fuel door location, drivers side / passenger side.

Very warm and fuzzy. Should do well in a mall parking lot.

i think it could of been a lot worse.

obviously they aren't targeting the hardcore off road community with the lx.

at the least the design is fairly simple, retains the basic shape of the 100 and has 380 horsepower.

I mean its basically a range rover competitor.

glass is half full bitches

Last edited:
interior is typical toyota - beautiful
exterior is typical toyota - mushy & boring

They should have let the euro or usa studio design it

el_3grab, thanks. posting side by side, I think the black one is the LC. You can tell all the cutlines and hardpoints, greenhouse are the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom