LX570 Cool Box Not Working (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone had to replace any parts for the cool box in an LX? Sounds like my fan will click but not run. Tried hitting different areas with a screw driver in hopes of freeing up the motor.
I’m a DIYer, but have been reluctant to start tearing into it. Seems like you have to get all the paneling pulled up where the shifter is.

Not hard at all. I recently pulled all that out to replace an aux jack in my ‘09. Follow factory service manual.

Not hard at all. I recently pulled all that out to replace an aux jack in my ‘09. Follow factory service manual.
When you pulled that shifter molding area out did you have a clear shot of the components that operate the cool box?

Read through this thread before you start replacing the fan.

When you pulled that shifter molding area out did you have a clear shot of the components that operate the cool box?
To be honest I didn’t look around back that way too much. But I pulled everything out back past the cup holders and I remember looking in detail at the parking brake adjustment. The cool box fan couldn’t have been far from there. If you look in my post history, I made a post about the replacement of that audio jack and the FSM manual for removing the dash is in there. Or at least part of it. It’s very easy to do.

Read through this thread before you start replacing the fan.

Perfect thank you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom