LX470 or Tacoma? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I drove from Albuquerque to Chicago nonstop too last month in the 80. Yeah you can do it but it’s FAR from a piece of cake and I do not recommend anyone doing it. There’s a reason they limit truckers how many hours a day you’re allowed to drive. It’s safer for everyone that way.
My point is that the LX was what made it doable. Driver fatigue is as important as anything. I drove an 80 for 17 years and put in some long, long days. Driving the LX makes the days easier and allows for longer days without burning out.

I’ve done Newport News to Denver in two days in a T100. Long days for sure, but very doable…
Lol! I did Moscow ID to Gig Harbor WA in my T100 with my pregnant wife and couldn't feel my foot after 200 miles.... no cruise control, wife wanting AC on her feet, and the AC vent that blew right on the accelerator combined to make my foot very, very cold. :steer: :steer: :steer:

Lol! I did Moscow ID to Gig Harbor WA in my T100 with my pregnant wife and couldn't feel my foot after 200 miles.... no cruise control, wife wanting AC on her feet, and the AC vent that blew right on the accelerator combined to make my foot very, very cold. :steer: :steer: :steer:
One of the best trucks I’ve ever owned. But it was…spartan!

I’ll say this…after 2 FJ55s, 2 80s, and a 60, Mrs Hog has declared that she’ll happily drive the 100 if I ever find my “dream vehicle”. I tell her the only vehicle I lust after is a 200 series. She asks for details (year and cost) and says “I’m on it”. This is a woman that likes to shop for clothes at Goodwill and misses her ‘95 Honda Accord that was totaled.

Get the LX/100 series

On "what" may I ask? This is a G-rated forum, sheesh! Dang nabbit.

On "what" may I ask? This is a G-rated forum, sheesh! Dang nabbit.
That’s none of your business! But I could certainly understand you asking if it was your Mom I was talking about. Nah-still none of your business!

That’s none of your business! But I could certainly understand you asking if it was your Mom I was talking about. Nah-still none of your business!
She dead bruh, so that would be nasty!

No need, I was joking too. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom