lx450 wheels and tires for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Off of a 97 lx450, with the stock michelin tires. I was using them as rollers for my truck I was building, but truck is done, so time for them to go.

All 4 wheels and tires for $240. Located in East Mesa.

Other cruiser stuff will be posted fro sale as I clean my garage this weekend and identify surplus parts from the build.

Brian
lexus wheels.jpg

thought i'd ask, my LX450 has 4 LX wheels and the spare is Land Cruiser, want to get rid of one? Probably not, but it's worth a shot.

for now I am keeping them as a set, but I will PM you the name of hte guy I sold my lexus too, because it had 4 cruiser wheels and a lx spare, he might want to trade with you.

shannon, its $240, just buy all 4 and have spares. or part the other 3 on mud.

Hey Rider.....I still have the spare if you want to trade. Send a PM and let me know.

Brian....when you clean out the garage, let me know if you find the 3rd row headrest I asked you about for the Lexus.....thanks

I defintly will let you know. Now that the new truck is out of there, I plant to give the garage a good scrubbing this weekend. Preliminary looks didnt locate it, but it may be in some storage boxes in the back of the house... I am going through those too; thats the plan any way. If it doesnt turn up in htis search then it is just plain gone.

Also, just a heads up that I plan to discontinue your xm radio sevice, so if you want it, you will have to sign up. I thought I would let you try it for awhile though.

Just read your tread in the 45 forum. So these were off the 45. How hard was it to get to fit the front axle? 78 FJ40 axle right? I also really like the front seat you used. I have a set of mid nineties 4Runner leather seats I was planning on using. I may have to rethink that.

yes, I was using them as rollers for the 45 while it was in the garage. I used spacers on the front to get them to fit (I think they are 1" spacers). The new wheels have the correct backspacing. The spacers will be for sale shortly.

I think the seats are pretty awesome, Not leather awesome though, but bench seat awesome. Using the stock frame for the passenger seat makes it a bit higher than the drivers, so I might go back later and make my own frame to fix that. But other than that I like it.

Also, I still have at least one of those non-riveted windshield vents with your name on it!

I appreciate your looking one last time for the headrest.......also thanks for the extended XM demo. Will definately sign up.

yes, I was using them as rollers for the 45 while it was in the garage. I used spacers on the front to get them to fit (I think they are 1" spacers). The new wheels have the correct backspacing. The spacers will be for sale shortly.

I think the seats are pretty awesome, Not leather awesome though, but bench seat awesome. Using the stock frame for the passenger seat makes it a bit higher than the drivers, so I might go back later and make my own frame to fix that. But other than that I like it.

Also, I still have at least one of those non-riveted windshield vents with your name on it!

I might be interested in the spacers not sure about the wheels. Do the toyota center caps fit? How about lug nuts? Thinking about my FJ62. I put 33/9.50/15s on it years ago but the power on the high sucked. The 62 now lives in Northern AZ and doesn't see many highway miles So bigger tires may be in it's future. I would need to get some new lift springs. I installed a set I bought from Dave G. but between the skinny tire with the stiff sidewalls the ride was a killer on the highway. Still have the springs and shocks to go with it if anyone is interested.

So are you going to drive your 45 to work any time soon? I would love to see it. We will have to get togther for lunch.

I bought the 4Runner seats mainly because they are power seats but smaller than the ones in the 100 series. I really like my 100 series seats just think it might be a bit cramped in a 45:frown:

I have a bit (okay a LOT) of a "death wobble" to sort out before I start driving it to work. I actually think I need to put the lexus tires back on this weekend just to elimnate some of the variables on the wobble hunt.

Then I have a seperate issue with the hydroboost... so still in debug stage.

But once I get it worked out, and am driving it regularly, I would be happy to meet up for lunch.

On the wheels, the toyota (or lexus) centercaps do fit on the rear (you have manual hubs ont he front I am presuming). I have had some seperate inquiries on the spacers and lugnuts, so they MAY not be available when the time comes. We will see how it all goes.

I have a bit (okay a LOT) of a "death wobble" to sort out before I start driving it to work. I actually think I need to put the lexus tires back on this weekend just to elimnate some of the variables on the wobble hunt.

Then I have a seperate issue with the hydroboost... so still in debug stage.

But once I get it worked out, and am driving it regularly, I would be happy to meet up for lunch.

On the wheels, the toyota (or lexus) centercaps do fit on the rear (you have manual hubs ont he front I am presuming). I have had some seperate inquiries on the spacers and lugnuts, so they MAY not be available when the time comes. We will see how it all goes.

Post up pictures of your 45 with the Hummer wheels!

:cheers: Man, if that isnt the coolest looking 45 Ive seen. (insert uncontrolled drooling here).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom