Parting Out Lx450/ Landcruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have any LX center caps? I only have 2 on mine which I am going to be repainting, so I don't care too much about the condition of the paint on the ones you may have, just as long as they are complete and have no cracks. Shipping to 20146.

Do you have any LX center caps? I only have 2 on mine which I am going to be repainting, so I don't care too much about the condition of the paint on the ones you may have, just as long as they are complete and have no cracks. Shipping to 20146.
I do not, only a few extra Toyota ones

Looking for a front grille for an LX as well as a fuse box cover (interior one by driver) in tan.

I’m actually looking for the right front ABS wheel speed sensor for my ‘94 LC, either an LX 450 or LC one will work. Toyota wants $200 plus for the entire front ABS sensing system! I buggered up and broke mine doing my birf rebuild. Thanks!

I’m actually looking for the right front ABS wheel speed sensor for my ‘94 LC, either an LX 450 or LC one will work. Toyota wants $200 plus for the entire front ABS sensing system! I buggered up and broke mine doing my birf rebuild. Thanks!

I’m actually getting ready to use those axles on another build... sorry

No worries, that’s usually what I’m finding. thanks for the fast reply, I missed one by a couple days when someone scrapped their whole rag and the axles went with it ! :(

I'm looking for the backing trays to the rear brake shoes (built into the inside of disk brakes), hopefully with the e-brake levers in good shape? 98295

never mind. got it taken care of thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom