Parting Out Lx450/ Landcruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any chance you could sell me the steering wheel and sun visors off the Tan Land Cruiser you posted of the seats?

Do you have the long side rear axle shaft?

Do you have the long side rear axle shaft?

Don't really want to start pulling axle shafts, hopeful to either sell chassis as a super clean roller or find a use for it! May have a customer wanting me to put his 60 body on it next winter if I still have it!

Any chance you could sell me the steering wheel and sun visors off the Tan Land Cruiser you posted of the seats?

I have a 97 cruiser and a 97 lx450 that are still personal drivers all of the best interior was already picked through for my drivers, don't think you would be happy with what is left

I have a 97 cruiser and a 97 lx450 that are still personal drivers all of the best interior was already picked through for my drivers, don't think you would be happy with what is left

Alright thanks

Any chance you have left rear fender flare for LX450. The one that’s all the way in the rear goes on to the quarter panel.

I need the throttle cable bracket (circled in blue) and the pipe below it (green arrow). Shipped to 52405

C118BC3B-0682-4749-8626-7E400AF6881D.jpeg

I'm looking for a 96/97 80s heater assembly box with the heater core pipes that go through the firewall. Shipped 38565. Thanks.

Front cowl? It is the piece that the windshield wipers extend thru right below the windshield with the vent louvers

Front cowl? It is the piece that the windshield wipers extend thru right below the windshield with the vent louvers
been super busy with an office remodel, pm me and i can def get that to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom